Whether you are a foundation, endowment, or other charitable organization, the key to your success now and in the future is appropriate money management.
We can help the investment committee of your organization:
- Simplify your portfolio
- Align your investments with your organizational goals
- Reduce your investment costs
- Reduce your volatility through effective diversification
- Increase your expected returns
- Understand the underlying principals of proper investment management
- Understand and align with fiduciary standards
- Develop an investment policy statement (IPS)
Blue Water uses very sophisticated, yet simple investment strategies to provide you with an extremely diversified, risk/reward optimized, low-cost portfolio. This portfolio is based on and managed to meet your organization’s goals. Our proven, long-term investment philosophy is best suited for time horizons of 7 years or more.
Cost: See Fee Schedule
If you would like to sample our service, please submit a request for a complimentary and confidential Portfolio Proposal.
Portfolio Consulting Services
Blue Water can also be retained as a consultant to review your organization's portfolio. We use the same investment philosophy; however, our recommendations will be based on retail funds (funds available to the public), and there is no ongoing management.
Cost: 10% off hourly rate or flat fee depending on scope, please contact us.