Investment Advisory Fees
- Advisory fees are paid quarterly in arrears and are based on the average daily balance of your portfolio. (Annual advisory fee/4 * portfolio average daily balance)
- Accounts not held at TD Ameritrade, like 401(k) / 403(b) plans, are also regularly included in our Wealth Management services.
|PORTFOLIO AMOUNT||ANNUAL FEE|
|Advisory fees are billed quarterly in arrears. The minimum fee is $900/quarter. Fees may be negotiable.|
- Blue Water does not take custody of any of your assets. We use TD Ameritrade as our independent custodian.
- Custodian Expenses: For the most part, there are no trading fees for the exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and stocks we use. A few mutual funds have transaction charges that generally range from $7 to $15 per trade. This is how the custodian is paid.
- Portfolio Expenses: There are no upfront or deferred sales charges. However, each fund charges an expense ratio. The expense ratios of the portfolios we construct typically range from 0.10% - 0.20% depending on the stock-to-bond ratio and customizations. This is how the fund companies are paid.